Live Dubai is a British owned company specialising in investment properties that helps clients buy, rent, and manage their properties for them since 2003.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist cum Personal Assistant to the Director who ideally should be professional, well-spoken and competent.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining office supply inventory as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence for the Director.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients on behalf of the Director.
- Reminding the executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Discretion and trustworthiness.
- At least 1 – 2 years of work experience from home country – UAE work experience is a plus.
- Real estate experience is a plus.
- Available immediately.
Kindly send your updated CV with recent picture to email@example.com.
Salary: 3,000 – 3,500 AED