Live Dubai is a British owned company specializing in investment properties that help clients buy, rent, and manage their properties for them since 2003.
We are currently seeking a Filipino national Junior Accountant who ideally should be professional, well-spoken, and competent.
- Ensure timely receipt of rental incomes
- Monitor and follow up receivables of lease rentals of tenants
- Managing the bank accounts including bank reconciliation and extensive postdated cheques (PDC) management
- Ensure timely payments of properties’ service charges
- Dealing with landlords and tenants with queries in a professional manner to offer efficient customer service.
- Great attention to detail
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Finance.
- Good with numbers and figures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with Propspace is a plus
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Ideally hold CPA from the Philippines.
- At least 2 – 3 years of work experience from home country – UAE work experience is a plus.
- Real estate experience is a plus.
- Available immediately.
Kindly send your updated CV with a recent picture to changeyourlife @livedubai.co.uk