Live Dubai is a British owned company following best practise. We have been working in Real Estate starting in the UK from 1993. Since 2003, Live Dubai International has specialised in acquiring, renting and managing investment properties on behalf of our valued clients.
We are seeking a Business Development Executive that specialises in off-plan sales & secondary market sales.
Attributes needed for the job:
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Be well informed of the Real Estate market trends.
- Able to conduct a market appraisal/evaluation on properties.
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and high achieving.
- Understanding of negotiation.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Prospect potential clients looking to sell and rent in UAE.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Knowledgeable in property portals such as Dubizzle, Property Finder, Bayut, Propspace and etc.
- To introduce the company property owners, and/or sellers and buyers of property, who are interested in mandating the company to act as advisers and/or brokers for the sale or lease of a property.
- Follow and complete the paperwork process required to list a property and conclude a rental or sale.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Preferably with UAE Driver’s license.
- Smart, positive, self-motivated and professional.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to solve problems and can work under pressure.
- Ability to work and focus on a specific project.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Must be fluent in speaking English and Arabic.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office application – tech-savvy.
- Benefit: has RERA license
- Salary: AED 5,000 – AED 7,000 basic salary depending on experience, plus Tiered commission on-target earnings.
- At least 1 – 2 years of UAE sales experience. Real estate experience is a plus.
- Must be a female LEBANESE/SYRIAN
- Start immediately
Kindly send/upload your updated resume/CV with a recent picture
and email email@example.com