Live Dubai is a British owned company specialising in investment properties that helps clients buy, rent, and manage their properties for them since 2003.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist cum Personal Assistant to the Director who ideally should be professional, well-spoken and competent.
- Prospect potential clients looking to sell and rent property in UAE.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Be well informed of the Real Estate market trends. Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Knowledgeable in property portals such as Dubizzle, Property Finder, Bayut, Propspace and etc.
- To introduce the company property owners, and/or sellers and buyers of property, who are interested in mandating the company to act as advisers and/or brokers for the sale or lease of a property.
- Follow and complete the paperwork process required to list a property and conclude a rental or sale.
- Preferably with UAE Driver’s License.
- At least 1 – 2 years of UAE sales experience. Real estate experience is a plus.
- Smart, positive, self-motivated and professional
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to solve the problem and work under pressure.
- Ability to work and focus on a specific project.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Must be fluent in speaking in English and Arabic.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office application – tech-savvy.
Kindly send your updated CV with recent picture to email@example.com.
Salary: 4,500 – 6,000 AED basic salary depending on experience, plus commission